Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Personal Shopping
So I have been heavily shopping for other people so much, that I completely forgot that I need to create a list of things that I want for people to buy me. After being reminded of this multiple times by my mother and father, I decided to create a specific list for different people. My list for my brother includes jewelry from my favorite jewelry store Tiffany and Co., while my lists for my parents include more expensive things like coats, shoes, blazers and any and everything that is way too expensive for me to buy myself. I have recently re-fallen in love with J.Crew and my top things on my list are a coat from my new favorite store. The great thing about making a christmas list is that it is a list of things you want and not necessarily things that you actually need. As I get older, I have noticed that I tend to more or less ask for things that I actually need, but these things are better quality than what I would buy for myself. On my college budget I would go to less expensive stores like Forever 21 and H and M to buy my clothes, but since my parents have a lot more money than I do, well and a steady job, they have the resources to buy me the things that I want from the stores that when I am by myself I tend to just look in rather than buy something. The holiday season can be very stressful, for some people when it comes to shopping, but if you remember to take a deep breath and buy yourself or ask for something you like, you will be able to get through it successfully and stress-free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment