Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Online Shopping

So I kind of missed Cyber Monday because I was in the midst of trying to get back to school from Thanksgiving Break and I also had a lot of work to do. For once I had my priorities correct, according to my parents. On that Tuesday, I talked to my friend Justin who had taken advantage of Cyber Monday and he said that he did really well with it. He said that if you could get past all of the store’s websites crashing and the extreme slowness of the Internet, it is a very useful day. While I am more so a fan of Black Friday than Cyber Monday, I personally feel that next year I will make the attempt to try out Cyber Monday as long as I am not traveling or have school work to do. The deals on Cyber Monday are just as good as Black Friday if not better and you do not even have to leave your house. Cyber Monday is one of those unofficial holidays that you should take advantage of. For those of us who have class or work, it’s a great way to get our holiday shopping done all in one swoop. Now that I get emails from all of my favorite stores about their deals that they have for the online inventory, it makes me really want to take part in Cyber Monday next year. Online shopping does have it’s Pros like its easy to access the merchandise and sometimes you can get special deals online that you can’t get in store. You also save gas, which is nice because gas prices are getting to be quite expensive. All in all, online shopping in general is a pretty good thing as long as you know your exact size and you do your research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment