Friday, December 10, 2010

Hanging With the Boys

Last night I had a great time playing my favorite Nascar 2009 Video Game with my best friend Rob. I realized that I was having all of this fun, when I looked at the clock and I saw that we had been playing for almost two hours when it had felt like 20 minutes. All day I had been telling all of my friends that asked me about my plans for the evening that I was going to be playing Nascar with Rob. They all looked at me like I was crazy, but I just had a huge smile on my face like I was about to go shopping. When I was younger, video games were never something that I got into, but whenever my brother got a racing game, I was all over it. Now that I am older, my love for racing games is still quite prevalent. With all of the adrenaline pumping through your body, trying to get to first, its just a great way to relax after having a hard week. Now I'm not saying that for me playing a video game is a better form of relaxation than shopping. However it is a lot cheaper and you do not even have to leave your house and it is a great group activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment