Thursday, December 2, 2010
The First One
My love for shopping comes from my Grandmother. She was quite a fashionable woman and her and her sisters loved to shop. When I was born, I was always in the latest fashions. My family always made sure that I had more than enough of what I needed and needless to say this led to me being a spoiled baby. Ever since then, I have had a need to always have more than enough and to always be updated on the latest fashion. During my younger years I had some rough patches. My parents wanted to make sure that I looked good, however my mother's fashion sense wasn't on the same level as my Grandmothers so needless to say I some days where I would look very close to being straight busted. Luckily my mother did have sense enough put together nice outfits for me when I actually did leave the house. Now that I am older, I have the ability to pick out my own outfits and do my own shopping. When I lived at home my parents would pay for most things that I wanted. However now that I am out of the house, I am more or less on my own, even though there are times when my parents do contribute. Luckily my parents taught me how to save money, not just when it comes to not spending all of the money I earn or receive money as a gift, but also when it comes to bargain shopping, using coupons and looking for the best sales. Shopping with a limited amount of money is an art and also a necessity. For people out there like me, you have to shop and in this economy you have to do it smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment